Monday, July 30, 2012

The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly

I can't remember if I've read any books by him or not. I quite enjoy lawyer novels (or shows or movies).

This one didn't disappoint. Although, by the time I got to the end, I felt like I had read it before (or watched the movie, but I've since found out that the movie ending isn't the same as the book ending, so I didn't see the movie). I just seemed like a plot line that maybe had been used before. I'm not sure. I'm still confused as to how it was so familiar. I borrowed the book from my dad, so it's not even like I picked up a book that I own to read over.

I guess there are more than one books about the Lincoln Lawyer. I actually wouldn't mind reading a couple others just to see how he evolves as a character -and a human being. The main character is one of those characters that you probably love to hate. Like a 'bad-ass' soap opera character. You don't trust them, and know they'll make a bad decision, but they still have heart, and feel guilt for things.

Anyway, I don't think I'll read it again, but would read more by the same author. I can't read it again, if I felt like I had already read it, it would really get to me if I re-read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment