Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One False Move by Harlan Coben

I wanted an easy yet enjoyable read after the last book so I chose one I'd never read before by an author I enjoy.

The book was a nice quick read, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed his others. It may be because it was an earlier book. I've noticed with some authors that I've read more than one novel, the books just continue to improve and get better.

This one, although interesting, didn't grab me like others I'd read. I didn't feel quite an attachment to the characters that I had wanted to. That being said, it appears the main character in this novel is in more than one novel, so I'll probably look into those. I may borrow them from the library.

I don't really feel like going through a plot on this one. I think I found that there were one too many plot twists in it, and I ended it not really trusting anybody (except the main character).

So. On to the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment