Saturday, November 5, 2011

White Hot by Sandra Brown

If anybody has read Sandra Brown, you already have an idea what this book is about. I have a soft spot for Sandra Brown because she was the first romance novel I read. To be perfectly honest, I probably  learned quite a bit about sex from her books (not from the health classes at school). Her earlier books were strictly romance and sex. Maybe that's one of the other reasons I enjoy reading her books. I've seen her go from romance to mystery. Maybe drama... I'm not sure what her books are considered. There's always a certain amount of mystery, romance, and intrigue. They're what I consider to be easy reads. That's not a put down of her writing. It's like when you put a movie in that you've watched a hundred times, you love the movie, you might know it by heart, and it's a nice break from reality.

This particular book was about a woman going back to her hometown after her brother dies. Going back after many years away. She, of course, needs to deal with the reasons she's been gone for so long. She has to solve the problems of the past to be able to move forward. I'm pretty sure I've read this book before, but it's been so long that I forgot key parts. Which is good because they surprised me.

I've gotten myself a library card -which is one of the reasons I've been reading my 'easy reads'. They're already in the library, and I already know I like them. I love the library.

Anyway, that's all. I'm behind: of course. So I have two more library books I've read and need to comment on.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment